It is reminiscent of the old extremely un-PC joke about the infant whose first utterance — “mother” — is half a word. Except that this is no joke.
This photograph of a child who appears to be no older than 3 was posted originally on Imgur back in April and picked up recently Reddit. Sad to say, the picture needs no explanation.
Don’t expect one from a parent, either. When a user on Imgur expressed dismay and lamented that the child was probably already using profanities at her tender age, the child’s mother reacted as follows, profanities redacted:
…your opinion was irrelevant bc IDGA FINNUUUCCCK & yup she cussses. I’ll record ha sayin’ f*ck you & put it on here. Like I sed, she came outta MY tw*t. & na she aint learn it frm me, she see erbody doin it & sayin sh*t. Ats where tf she learned it frm if you & erbody else must knw. & tf, you delete me I LOVE this picture. Lol gawwwn
The woman’s sister also has some choice words for the interloper.
In 2014, a toddler in Omaha was removed from his household by child services after a YouTube video of him spewing obscenties was posted by a police union.
- Toddler removed by child services after police union posts video of him spewing obscenities
- Judge lashes out at white family robbed at gunpoint because their toddler now ‘fears blacks’ (Video)
- Woman murdered her toddlers, but there’s much more to this story of depravity
- I’m just not that into toddlers, including my own
- Parenting tips for your handling your gay toddler
- Teen parents made their toddler smoke pot
- Preschool teacher arrested after spiking toddlers’ juice with sleeping pills