How ironic is it that a white man joining blacks in Berkeley to protest police brutality against Eric Garner ended up bloody and beaten for his troubles? Let me count the ways:
1) The victim was wearing a shirt with the hand-lettered message “Police: Stop Killing Black Men.”
2) The attack on the man, which like Garner’s attack was captured on video, occurred on a street named for Martin Luther King, Jr.
3) It took place even as the crowd chanted “Peaceful protest.”
As TopConservativeNews, this is not the first such incident to occur during protests on behalf of Garner and Michael Brown. In early November, a liberal white college student named Chris Schaefer was beaten by a black mob so savagely that he required hospitalization. His offense? Attempting to join the protest.
Give the assailants credit. These men are angels of mercy compared with the gangs of black marauders who administered beatdowns on total strangers who happened to be white as “justice for Trayvon” Martin in 2013.
- Another ‘This is for Trayvon’ beating
- George Zimmerman, parents in hiding due to ‘death threats’
- Beating victim claims assailants yelled ‘this is for Trayvon’
- In BET interview, Obama confirms his belief white cops are racist (Video)
- Michael Brown ‘star witness’ Dorian Johnson lands government job in St. Louis
- Paper of record, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, turns off comments ‘because of Ferguson’ (Video)
- Police, Twitter, blast Rams for their ‘hands up, don’t shoot’ stunt at Sunday game *UPDATE*
- BREAKING: Newly released docs show Lois Lerner met with DOJ officials just before 2010 elections
- NFL players wear ‘I can’t breathe’ message in solidarity with Eric Garner protesters