The devil, you say. Actually, the devil, they say. Sunday night’s episode of the hit series “The Bible” on the History Channel featured an appearance by Satan, who, as depicted, looked familiar to many viewers. Feel free to judge for yourself. Spoiler alert: Barack Obama is the one on the right.
The MailOnline reports that “Twitter exploded into life during the airing of the episode.” Among those struck by the similarity in appearance between the devil we don’t know and the devil conservatives do was Glenn Beck, who tweeted, “Anyone else think the Devil in #TheBible Sunday on History Channel looks exactly like That Guy?”
Twitter user Herman Cain quipped, “If liberal progressives believed in the Bible they’d probably be upset by this: http://bit.ly/Z9bOvN They’re upset anyway? Go figure.” And conservative radio host Tammy Bruce wrote, “I’m still laughing at Obama’s-The-Devil-in-The-Bible-Show. I guess being The Joker is looking pretty good now. Lulz!”
Trending: Sidney Powell releases Kraken
When the incident went viral, the network announced it was pulling the offending episode — from its rotation, freezing shipments of DVD box sets and halting sales on iTunes until the embarrassing blunder had been fixed.
The series finale of “The Bible” is scheduled to air on March 31, Easter Sunday. This is just a hunch, but I’m assuming that TV celebrity Michelle Obama won’t be introducing the episode.
- Is Obama playing ‘show’ with the other kids in this official WH photo? (Photos)
- Why is Obama holding baseball bat in WH photo of him on phone with Turkish PM?
- Jay Carney strikes (out) again: Claims Red Sox fans were not booing Obama
- Obama gets booed at fundraiser in Boston after mentioning baseball trade
- Barack Obama is not just cool and funny but macho
- How much will Obama’s unlikeability be a factor in 2012?
- Congressional Black Caucus spokesperson: Calling Obama cool is racist (Update)
- Correction: Obama IS too cool to joke about
- Obama attempting to ‘get his groove back’ with young voters
- ‘Today’ show staff swoons over Obama singing at Apollo Theater
- Where’s Weirdo: Obama’s excellent photo adventure
- Obama needs to prompt audience at campaign event to ‘go ahead and clap’
- A golfing Obama skips one hole to avoid being photographed
- Remember when Obama was too cool to joke about?
- Barack Obama: “funniest person alive”