Remember when Hillary Clinton assured the American people her private unsecured server had not been compromised? It seemed curious at the time that she would make such a bold claim since there was no possible way she could have known whether the server was breached.
But she wasn’t alone in her convictions. When the Romanian hacker who calls himself Guccifer claimed that he had breached the private email server, Team Clinton was quick to deny his allegations, calling it “unfathomable” that a lowly sneak-thief could have penetrated the electronic fortress Clinton had set up for her in her home basement.
Even Barack Obama jumped on the bandwagon, swearing on a stack of Bibles that her private email account was untainted. Of course, it would been personally embarrassing for him if it weren’t since he had sent personal emails to the account using an alias.
How sobering for all of them to learn that her homebrew server was hacked not by 1, not by 2, not by 3 or 5, but by five foreign intelligenec agencies! A report last night by Fox News Channel’s Bret Baier, which indicates that an indictment is “likely,” is summarized by Tim Hains of Real Clear Politics: Hains condenses the findings into five bullet points, which follow:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told Baier that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information have been taken from it. [Emphasis added]
A video of Baier’s report follows: