I’m sorry, you’re out of guesses. And, no, it’s not “American Ninja Warrior,” though endurance challenges performed in the all-together is not exactly a new idea.
The answer to the title question is provided by a poster in the New York subway system courtesy of Fox News’s Todd Starnes:
The website One Million Moms has sounded the alarm, warning that “ABC’s new adaptation of ‘The Muppets’ is for adults only!”
The mature version of “The Muppets” will cover a range of topics from sex to drugs. Miss Piggy came out as a pro-choice feminist during an MSNBC interview. The puppet characters loved by kids in the 1970s and 1980s and beyond are now weighing in on abortion and promiscuity.
ABC hopes children watch the show and predict they would enjoy some of the humor, but 1MM would disagree. It is not the show it once was. ABC has ruined “The Muppets.” How many parents want to explain the punchline of sexually charged jokes to young children?
Children and sexuality may seem like strange bedfellows, but liberals have been crusading for years to make children as young as kindergarten age sexually aware. The goal of this effort has reportedly been to prevent unwanted pregnancy and the spread of disease, though statistics suggest suggest a paradoxical effect.
Here for what it’s worth is a trailer for the new show. No need to ask the kiddies to leave the room.
- Chicago to introduce sex ed for kindergartners
- Sex ed teacher takes class on field trip to adult novelty store
- Sex education: School asks eighth graders ‘how far’ they would go sexually
- Gym teacher creates own ‘sex ed’ course, tells students about his ‘first boner’
- Chicago parents shocked over fifth grade sex ed curriculum (Video)
- Tweet of the Day: Feminists angry Kermit opts for younger, thinner girlfriend
- Video: Meet Kermit the Frog’s real-life doppleganger