Last night on Fox News’s “Special Report,” host Bret Baier and “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace answered questions from the “all-star panel” about tonight’s GOP debate. Among the details shared by the hosts — both of whom will debate moderators — was the length of the actual Q & A session minus commercials. The answer was 70 minutes. On the question of whether Donald Trump, the current frontrunner, would received the first question, Baier and Wallace were more vague.
As to what questions the candidates will face, former congressman turned political commentator Allen West notes that with ten candidates on the stage, there won’t be sufficient time to cover all the issues. Col. West goes on to speculate which questions will be asked. Here are several he poses:
- Will you as a president, undo all the unconstitutional acts by Barack Obama?
- Is there any act or executive order forced upon America by Obama that you would not undo? What is it?
- Would you prosecute Hillary Clinton?
- Would you personally get to the bottom of what happened in Benghazi
- How will you deal with Russian and Chinese expansionism?
You probably have questions of your own.
CONTINUE READING HERE.