Yesterday in a statement defending his administration’s nuclear deal with Iran, Barack Obama claimed — no doubt with his fingers crossed behind his back — that the only Iranians who oppose the deal are members of a hardline fringe element who chant “Death to America.” Never mind that the Ayatollah Khamenei himself, Iran’s Supreme Leader, has hailed the Iranian people for their death wishes not only to America but to Israel. The bitter reality doesn’t comport with Obama’s shameless sales pitch or his continuing efforts to forge his legacy, so he conveniently ignores it.
Besides, a new video game app has been released for Android phones that appears to support Obama’s fantasy that Iran is split between the good guys and the evil hardliners (who, he graciously noted in his remarks, “are making common cause with the Republican caucus”). The Clarion Project reports that the game, titled “Beat Up and Insult the Arab,” is available for free downloading from an Iranian website.
The site is “reportedly registered with the Iranian regulatory agency of websites, which is connected to the Ministry of Culture and Guidance.”
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Bombshells
Al Arabiya states the site “introduces itself as an entertainment site that operates based on the rules of the Islamic Republic. On the site, it states that it will remove any content that violates Islamic laws.”
The first part of the game is called “Feed the Arab” which is followed by “Beat Up the Arab.”
Comments on social media by Ahwazi Arab citizens of Iran objected to the game, calling it racist.
- Google removes game where players bomb Palestinian woman, children (Video)
- CT town to burn violent video games as school begins
- Video: Manhattan college students play “baby-killing” game
- ‘Shocking Japanese sex assault game lets users touch fake breasts’ (Video)
- Feds develop computer game to ‘limit aggression of middle school boys’
- Hamas children’s show: ‘Punch,’ ‘smash’ and ‘shoot’ Jews to ‘liberate Palestine’
- Hamas may receive $400M from Obama Administration, urges kids to ‘shoot Jews’