Good thing the war on Christmas is nothing more than the product of conservatives’ overactive imaginations. Otherwise, desecrations like the one reported earlier and the story to follows might make observant Christians nervous.
FEMEN sextremist [sic] kidnapped a newborn baby in Vatican. FEMEN opens a hunt for the Bethlehem babies under anticlerical campaign “Massacre of the Innocents”. The campaign is dedicated to the criticism of the senturies-old [sic] Vatican stance on women’s rights for own body and reproductive function. The maniacal desire to control women’s fertility is a common trait of many religions, National Socialism, nationalism and other antediluvian, anti-humanist ideologies.
It wasn’t an actual baby that that the group kidnapped, although what they actually did steal — a statue of the Baby Jesus from a nativity scene in the Vatican — is plenty reprehensible. The theft, which is captured in the video that follows, took place Christmas Day. The thief, identified as FEMEN’s founder, Inna Shevchenko, was instantaneously apprehended.
Last month, members of FEMEN (who for some reason prefer to run around topless) staged another “protest” in St. Peters Square that consisted of symbolically shoving crosses up their butts.
As one commenter at Progressives Today quipped, maybe for their next trick the group should visit a mosque and defile a likeness of Muhammad.
- Pig’s head swapped out for Baby Jesus in nativity scene treated as hate crime (Video)
- Radical topless feminist group is run by dude who likes ‘hot’ women
- Women protest giant Barbie dollhouse that ‘objectifies women’ … by stripping
- To prove importance of ‘right’ to public nudity, journalist removes top during interview
- Women in NYC go topless for the revolution (Photos)
- S.F. nudists stage another ‘body freedom protest parade’
- ‘Day of Nude’: FB users protest censorship with nude photos
- Bare-breasted activists parade through NYC for ‘Go-Topless Day’
- ‘Buxom bandit,’ who wore low-cut top during robberies, surrenders
- Upstate NY women arrested for strolling naked through store