In case you missed the latest political analysis from unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers (aka, some guy in Obama’s old Chicago neighborhood), the one-time pal and fundraiser for the president has issued some brutal critiques of his performance as leader of the free world.
Sitting down for an episode of RealClearPolitics’ ‘Morning Commute,’ Ayers told host Charlie Stone that, on policy, Obama receives a ‘failing grade’ along with the ‘F-minuses’ he’s given previous presidents like George W. Bush and Richard Nixon….
‘Do you think Barack Obama should be put on trial for war crimes?’ Stone asked.
‘Absolutely,’ the activist answered. ‘Every president in this century should be on trial for war crimes. Every one of them goes into an office dripping with blood.’
And, in Obama’s case, taking credit for other people’s books, Ayers might have added. This was a charge he leveled at the president last Thursday at Montclair State University, American Thinker reports:
[W]ith a video camera rolling, Bill Ayers volunteered that yes indeed he had written the acclaimed Barack Obama memoir, “Dreams from My Father.”
Ayers also took a swipe at Obama’s second opus, “Audacity of Hope,” which he didn’t claim to write but wrote off as a “more of a political hack book.”
But claiming authorship of “Dreams” was not Ayers only broadside on the president. He also insisted that the content of the book is “false in many key details.”
Toward the end of the session, Ayers came back to the subject of authorship of “Dreams,” telling the audience, “And if you help me prove it, I’ll split the royalties with you. Thank you very much.”
- Obama should ‘absolutely’ be tried for ‘war crimes’ … says Bill Ayers?
- Obama pal Bill Ayers joins teachers unions in dumping on Teach for America
- Rev. Wright: Obama offered me $150K in hush money in 2008
- Dreams from my president
- Obama’s autocratic dream (Video)
- Obama’s former law school professor says he ‘must be defeated’ (Video)
- Head of teacher’s union says Teach for America ‘kills our children’
- Teacher’s union president talks about killing the rich, audience laughs