Do as she says, not as she does. And what Hillary Clinton says is what her base wants to hear, and that is her plan for saving the planet from the imagined ravages of global warming (aka, climate change).
She delivered during a whistle stop in Des Moines, where she laid out an aggressive carbon-cutting plan — this before boarding a 19-seat private jet to whisk her on to her next speaking engagement.
The Daily Mail reports that the aircraft was a Dassault Falcon 900B, which burns 347 gallons of fuel per hour. That’s a shipload of carbon, especially when you consider that a McDonnell Douglas DC-9, which carries 135 passengers, burns 725 gallons per hour. Then again, only we peons travel on passengers planes that have (ugh!) coach sections.
And for an added dose of hypocrisy, Hillary’s ride is is made in France: so much for putting the American middle class to work — another facet of her platform.
The story of Hillary’s lxue mode of travel was broken by the conservative PAC America Rising, which spotted her at the private air terminal in Des Moines and recorded a video of Clinton walking up the plane’s steps while an aide holds a giant black umbrella over her head to protect her from the falling rain.
Once inside the jet, Clinton had a chance to recover from the inclement weather in style:
America Rising communications director Jeff Bechdel is quoted as saying:
Despite her campaign’s best efforts to rebrand her as a down-to-earth fighter for ‘everyday Americans,’ Hillary Clinton’s jet-setting ways are just further confirmation that she’s out of touch with the American people.
- Inspectors general ask DOJ to conduct criminal inquiry into Hillary’s emails
- Libs getting super angry about Hillary’s super PAC hypocrisy
- Meditation: What conservatives think of as tolerance, liberals call ‘hypocrisy’
- AP’s Matt Lee exposes Kerry hypocrisy at State Department presser (Video)
- Pardon me, Mr. President, but your First Amendment hypocrisy is showing (Video)
- Hypocrisy alert: Socialist group pushing $15/hour minimum wage posts job paying $13/hour