Three employees of an abortion facility in Texas have come forward to accuse their employer of willfully killing newborn infants, as reported by the pro-life news portal Life Site News in an article originally published on May 14, 2013, but updated on May 15, 2013.
Health care professionals Deborah Edge, Krystal Rodriguez and Gigi Aguilar have publically stated that abortionist Douglas Karpen, who runs the Aaron Women’s Clinic in Houston, of killing children that survived the initial abortion procedure and were obviously alive.
- Decapitation by twisting the child’s head off at the neck with his bare hands.
- Suffocation by forcing his finger down the child’s throat or tying the child in a plastic bag.
- Partial beheading by severing with scissors the child’s spine at the neck.
- Stabbing the child through the stomach with various medical instruments.
- Exposure and/or starvation by dumping the children in garbage cans.
- Drowning by throwing a child in the toilet.
- Stabbing the child in the brain with various medical instruments.
“Most of the time … the fetus would come completely out, and of course, the fetus would still be alive,” said Deborah Edge, who then added that the “assistants could see the newborns breathing.” Edge continued:
‘I think every morning I saw several’ acts of infanticide outside the womb. Of every 20 babies aborted, three-to-four were ‘completely delivered’ before being murdered.
All three women recalled one child, whom Karpen believed was dead, to be”born alive, opening its eyes and clutching the abortionist’s finger.”
The founder and president of Life Dynamics, Inc., Mark Crutcher, was asked by Life Site News if this was the worst example he’d ever heard of. His chilling reply:
When you deal with this every day and you see what these people do, it’s hard to say. It’s like deciding if Auschwitz was worse than Dachau. This is every day abortion, when you have legal abortion things like this happen.