And here you thought the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) were here to watch your back. That is, after all, what they claim to be about at their official government website, which proclaims:
With more than 60,000 employees, CBP is one of the world’s largest law enforcement organizations and is charged with keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. while facilitating lawful international travel and trade.
Yeah, right. According to Fox News, the agency is actually instructing illegal aliens on how to sneak into the country. I kid you not:
A “Frequently Asked Questions” section explains in detail what the Customs and Border Patrol’s parent agency, the Department of Homeland Security, considers safe zones for illegal immigrants. [Emphasis added]
- Schools, such as known and licensed day cares, pre-schools and other early learning programs; primary schools; secondary schools; post-secondary schools up to and including colleges and universities; as well as scholastic or education-related activities or events, and school bus stops that are marked and/or known to the officer, during periods when school children are present at the stop;
- Medical treatment and health care facilities, such as hospitals, doctors’ offices, accredited health clinics, and emergent or urgent care facilities;
- Places of worship, such as churches, synagogues, mosques, and temples;
- Religious or civil ceremonies or observances, such as funerals and weddings;
- During public demonstration, such as a march, rally, or parade.
It gets better. For the added convenience of a certain group of putative illegals which will go unnamed, the instructions are provided in Spanish as well as English.
So how is this arrangement working out? It’s hard to say, but last Friday police in Kearny, N.J., outside of New York City, arrested a 34-year-old Bolivian national and charged with the rape and the attempted murder of a 31-year-old woman. According to officials, the suspect, Richard A. Perez-Andia, is in the country illegally.
Cross-posted at DeneenBorelli.com