Actually, a tattoo with that message would be an improvement over the facial adornment that Paul Wayne Terry, 27, actually chose for himself since it would be free of obscenities.
Terry’s current tattoo, seen below — a pair of devil’s horns accompanied by the two-word message “F*ck Cops” — made him easy for his victim to identify and for police ultimately to track down.
Tulsa station KFOR reports that Sonja Moro, 29, and a male accomplice forced their way the apartment of her ex-boyfriend Friday evening around 5 p.m. and robbed the unidentified man at knifepoint.
According to the police report, the male suspect … took out a knife and demanded the victim hand over his money. After allegedly taking the man’s wallet, the male suspect walked out of the apartment, The Tulsa World reports.
The woman reportedly stayed behind and demanded more money. She fled the scene after the victim said he was calling the police.
The victim’s description of the male suspect’s unique tattoos combined with the fact that he was in the company of the victim’s ex helped police apprehend him.
Terry and Moro were arrested over the weekend and booked into the Tulsa County Jail.
- World’s dumbest bank robber wears burqa to conceal identity, but leaves face visible (Video)
- World’s dumbest credit card thief is arrested after posing for picture with filched plastic
- World’s dumbest counterfeiter tries to pass bills with wrong picture
- Subway restaurant burglar foiled by his own potato chip trail
- Suspects find ‘no exit’ in botched NYC deli robbery
- Would-be burglar calls 911, complains victim is holding him at gunpoint
- Macy’s mistakenly marked down $1,500 necklace to $47
- Teens sentenced to probation after serving birthday cake ‘iced’ with human feces
- FL hooker: ‘Will [blank] for cheeseburgers’
- Elementary school teacher arrested for tying up and feeding students his semen