This episode of “Sharie Alssamsm” (Arabic for “Sesame Street”) is brought to you by the letter alssura (“s”), which stands for taean (“stabbing”). Sky News reports that Palestinian children are learning the latest Jew-killing techniques, which include the use of a good hunting knife (so much less noisy than a gun and mucho effective in last week’s spate of bus attacks on Israelis in Jerusalem).
Even as the Obama administration continues to spread its make-believe narrative that the Palestinians crave a two-state solution, Israel Ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon is urging the Security Council to speak out against what he describes as “incitement that fuels terror.”
According to Sky New:
During his speech, Mr Danon held up a piece of card with a diagram of a human body entitled “How to Stab a Jew”, which he said was “an example of what Palestinian children are being exposed to day in and day out, in school, after school”.
Liberal defenders of the Palestinians will leap on a caveat from Sky News that Danon’s claims about the indoctrination of young children are unverifiable. Indeed, one assertion Danon makes — that “[w]hen a Palestinian child returns from school and opens [sic] the television, he doesn’t see Barney or Donald Duck” — is demonstrably false: An after-school program airing throughout the Middle East features a Muslim equivalent of Mickey Mouse, who does urge the little ones to kill the “Zionist satan.”
- State Dept. accidentally tells truth on Twitter, promptly fixes ‘mistake’
- John Kerry warns Israel could become ‘apartheid state’
- How much do Palestinians love killing Jews? This much
- Abbas lies, media bites, ‘dead’ Palestinian kid feeling much better
- Palestinian elementary school lesson: ‘Fight the Jews, kill them, and defeat them’ (Video)
- Palestinian superhero ‘Gaza Man’ stamps out the evil Jews
- PA TV teaches children all Israel is ‘Palestine’