On occasion, I informally confer the title of “world’s dumbest thief” to one or another yokel such as the credit card thief arrested after posing for a picture along with the purloined plastic. But his latest pair of penny ante criminals suggests that maybe that designation should become a regular feature.
Here is the back story courtesy of Reckless TV: Gina Paradeza, the plaintiff in a case that appeared before TV’s “Judge Judy,” accused the two men shown in the video below of stealing her handbag. The defendants denied having committed the crime.
In the short scene that follows, Paradeza is shown itemizing the contents of the bag, which included an earpiece, when one of the defendants interrupts.
- World’s dumbest bank robber wears burqa to conceal identity, but leaves face visible (Video)
- World’s dumbest credit card thief is arrested after posing for picture with filched plastic
- Subway restaurant burglar foiled by his own potato chip trail
- Suspects find ‘no exit’ in botched NYC deli robbery
- Would-be burglar calls 911, complains victim is holding him at gunpoint