It has long been a tenet of radical Islam that if you are chicken, you were not worthy of strapping on an explosive vest and martyring yourself for Allah. Now a report by the Daily Star suggests that caveat has been waived:
The barbaric terror group [ISIS] is using bomb vests strapped to poultry in an effort to blow up enemy strongholds.
Commanders can detonate them via remote control in a sickening addition to the murderous regime’s arsenal.
The article floats the notion that the Islamic State is in chaos and “is running low on ammunition as forces target delivery lines leading to Syria and Iraq”:
Fighters are now resorting to making their own bombs and mortar shells using gas canisters and fertiliser smuggled over the border from Turkey.
Photos also show the terrorists using shopping trolleys and arming them with deadly machine guns.
The report openly contradicts the bulk of dispatches from the war zone and intelligence reports that suggest Islamic State terrorists are as resourceful and well-funded as they are bloodthirsty. Then again, if the chickens they are using as suicide bombers are the variety we raise domestically for food source, then maybe the terrorists aren’t so clever: Those birds are flightless.
In the meantime, PETA has not yet weighed in on this exploitation.
- Fatwa allows Islamic State militants to play foosball as long as the little men are ‘beheaded’
- If you dare, read about Islamic State’s most sickening act yet
- Islamic State to send female squad to attack religious sites in Europe
- Obama on Islamic State: ‘Ideologies not defeated by guns but by better ideas’
- Video: Islamic State fighter’s helmet cam captures his own death
- Child fighters in Islamic State video pledge to kill Obama