Last Thursday, a group of non-black #BlackLivesMatter protesters in the Boston area staged their second act of civil disobedience (read: made a public nuisance of themselves) in a little over a week’s time. Two Saturdays ago, they blocked the path of a commuter train headed to the NFL divisional playoff game in Foxborough.
On Thursday, they chained themselves to barrels along I-93 during rush hour, blocking traffic into the city. Among the recipients of their message was a man in the back of an ambulance being rushed to a hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The demonstration was carefully timed to last four and a half hours, a symbolic number corresponding to the duration in which Michael Brown’s body lay on a street in Ferguson, Mo.
The mayor of Boston said in a press conference following the demonstration that protesters had created a dangerous situation. But to the minds of the organizers, all went according to plan — at least until reporters with Boston CBS affiliate WBZ tracked some of the down at their residences, in many cases in upscale communities. None was eager to speak, and one of them, 28-year-old Noah McKenna, hilariously claimed the reporters were harassing him! In the video that follows, he is grilled by — of all things — a black reporter with AM radio station WRKO, who appears unsympathetic in questioning his motives.
It should be noted that McKenna,who graduated from Bard College in 2008, still lives with with his parents in their million dollar home in Jamaica Plain. Someone should get this man to a barbershop, then into a shower in the hopes he will seek gainful employment. His parents would probably appreciate his doing something meaningful with his life.
- #BlackLivesMatter protesters block commuter train headed to NFL playoff game
- Residents in poor New York neighborhoods ask, ‘Where are the police?’
- Tweet of the Day: #BlackBrunchMatters, hold the bacon
- Tweet of the Day: MO state senator threatens voters who ‘exercise white privilege’
- Free speech advisory: Student receives death threats for reporting anti-cop tweets
- Pedophile’s conviction reversed due to ‘racism’: Wait till you hear the details (Video)
- Anti-police protesters hassle ‘racist cop’; just one small problem… (Video)
- BREAKING: ‘Peaceful’ Ferguson protesters have stormed police headquarters
- Justice Dept assisted Ferguson by educating community about ‘white privilege’
- Turns out there’s a ‘White Privilege Conference.’ Yes, it’s taxpayer-funded
- Meet the rich white male behind the #Ferguson-driven black boycott of capitalism (Video)
- White Ferguson protesters at Michael Brown vigil sent to ‘back of bus’
- To fight racism, college plans happy hour that excludes whites