The march down Eighth Avenue in Manhattan began in Central Park, which was an interesting choice symbolically. If you’re looking to stage an event dedicated to saving the planet from the ravages of mankind, the last place on earth you want to select as a starting point is a park that is manmade.
And if your goal is to demonstrate your seriousness about science (or conversely the Right’s lack of seriousness), do you really want commemorative photos like the one in this tweet?
— Phineas Fahrquar (@irishspy) September 21, 2014
Or weirdos like the ones depicted in these photos?
A similar event staged in London showcased another facet of the Left, and that is its utter hypocrisy:
Liberal propaganda outlets are already exalting over the large turnout. But when you factor in the disproportionately high number of marchers like this one, how excited can you get about winning hearts and changing minds?
— Matthew (@Matthops82) September 21, 2014
- Not so strange bedfellows: ‘People’s Climate March’ backed by Communist, Socialist Parties
- Obama shamelessly exploits children to promote his climate change agenda
- U.N. climate report writer resigns, calling today’s report ‘too alarmist’
- Repent, ye sinners: Climate change will cause spike in … golfing?
- Video: The best numbers from YOUR $700K climate change musical
- Nate Silver, the climate hysterics, and more of those fun climate-hysteric emails