Talk about breaking the glass ceiling. A loon from London who has taken up the jihadist cause has pledged to become the first female to behead a western prisoner in Syria. From the Telegraph:
Khadijah Dare, who is originally from Lewisham in south east London, took to Twitter to celebrate the brutal murder of American journalist James Foley.
The 22-year-old mother of one, who moved to Syria in 2012 with her Swedish husband and Isil fighter, Abu Bakr, expressed her desire to carry out a similar execution.
Writing under the Twitter name Muhajirah fi Sham, which means ‘immigrant in Syria’, she posted a slang filled message that said: “Any links 4 da execution of da journalist plz. Allahu Akbar. UK must b shaking up ha ha. I wna b da 1st UK woman 2 kill a UK or US terorrist!”
Earlier this year she wrote:
All da people back in Dar ul kufr [land of disbelievers] what are you waiting for … hurry up and join da caravan to where the laws of Allah is implemented.
No one from Lewisham has come here apart from an 18-year-old sister shame on all those people who afford fancy meals and clothes and do not make hirja [the word for Mohammad’s journey]. Shame on you.
The Telegraph offers up no clue why she writes in the black dialect popularized by Joel Chandler Harris for his Uncle Remus tales.
She has also used her Twitter account to delight in the execution of a Syrian man who had been accused of rape.
She wrote: “On da way 2 da market in Manbij [a town near Aleppo], me and sum sisters was wonderin wat da commotion was all about … On da way back frm da market, we see da body of a young man, with blood coin his nose … tied onto a tree.”
- Tweet of the Day: If you’re black and angry over #Ferguson, ISIS wants you (so they say)!
- James Foley: Up to twenty more Westerners held hostage by ISIS
- Holder pursuing Foley beheading as criminal case; Krauthammer responds as only he can (Video)
- State Dept. won’t support Bibi’s ISIS/Hamas comparison (Video)
- ISIS beheads US journalist, UK prime minister interrupts holiday, Obama resumes holiday
- Palestinian Authority claims U.S. and/or Israel created ISIS
- Congressional Dems critical of Obama’s efforts on ISIS, say ‘mission is lost’
- How many more Americans will be beheaded before Obama grows a pair and declares war on ISIS?