Allan Brauer, the former communication director for the Sacramento County Democrats, lashed out on Twitter Wednesday, calling conservative Republicans “rabid dogs” that need to be “put down,” Twitchy reported.
“The @GOP fascist bully wing is growing in strength. Got to put down these rabid dogs while we still have a democracy,” he tweeted, proving our assertion that liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of hate and rage.
Twitchy said Brauer was “at it all night.”
He also attacked Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash., the GOP representative who delivered the Republican response to Obama’s State of the Union address.
“My favorite part of Cathy McWhosis was when she suddenly realized that her mouth was full of tongue and saliva,” he wrote.
This isn’t the first time Brauer issued death wishes against Republicans.
Last September, he issued a tweet to Amanda Carpenter, expressing a desire to see her children die.
“May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases,” he tweeted in response to a message she sent saying Republicans can defund Obamacare.
He apologized to Carpenter and resigned after that incident, but he wasn’t finished.
As Examiner.com’s Patricia Campion observed, Brauer went on a tear, advocating cannibalism and domestic terrorism.
Not only did he suggest recipes for eating Republicans, he suggested blowing up the 2016 RNC convention with a nuclear device.
“There’s nothing wrong with the Republican Party that can’t be cured with a suitcase-sized nuke at the 2016 GOP Convention,” he wrote.
But that wasn’t all. Brauer said every Republican is “going to Hell.”
“Why not help some of them get a head start and avoid the traffic?” he asked.
“It’s official,” he confessed at the time. “I hate people.”
- Unhinged: Disgraced former Dem. official calls for eating Republicans, blowing up 2016 GOP convention
- ‘Sick’ Brauer also encouraged cannibalism and bombing 2016 RNC: ‘I hate people’
- Calif. Dem. official to GOP staffer Amanda Carpenter: May your children all die
- UCSF fundraiser advocates withholding health care from Obamacare opponents
- Obama throws tantrum over Obamacare defunding, says military may not get paid
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- The left’s answer for what ails America: Murder conservatives, NRA members
- Journalism professor: NRA members deserve execution by firing squad
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members