Feds trien [sic] kick down my door its over were do i go from hereeeee … [I don’t know] wat to do i f**ked up.
These n***as gunna have to take me out take my life … I aint goin to jail i reather take my life!!
Feds at my door Im goin out with a bang!!!!!!! take my soul.
If u cn rd th abv, u mght hv a prblm. The author certainly does.
Trending: Los Angeles starts to defund its police
That his prblms started long before he shot a 20-year-old and 14-year-old at a skating rink in Midtown Manhattan on Saturday is indicated by the fact that he spent an hour updating his Facebook page — adding the above “messages” — after police showed up at his door on Sunday.
His name is Corey Dunton, and somewhere along the line in his 16 years on the planet, he learned that if you want something, you take it — by force, if need be. What Dunton saw and coveted on Saturday at the Bryant Park ice rink was a Marmot Mammoth parka (commonly known as the “Biggie”) on the back of one of the skaters. When the owner, Javier Contreras, 20, refused to part with his jacket, Dunton went back to his Bronx apartment, acquired his “piece,” and returned to the rink to claim the jacket opening fire.
Before the smoke had cleared, he had felled not only Contreras, but Adonis Mera, 14, an innocent bystander who had not been involved in the altercation. Doctors report that Mera, who took a bullet in the back, may be paralyzed from the waist down.
So how did the NYPD manage to crack the case so quickly? Dunton, ever the criminal mastermind, left the scene of the shooting and promptly boasted about his exploits on social media. The Daily News reports that police were tipped off by a witness who read the posts and directed them to Dunton’s “shameless Facebook page — which features pictures of him, arms extended, pretending to hold a gun.”
Dunton has been charged with attempted murder, assault, criminal possession of a weapon, and reckless endangerment. He had several prior arrests but was prosecuted as a juvenile, as a result of which the cases are sealed. There is a chance — albeit remote — that he will walk, even if one of his victims won’t.
- Racial justice at the Justice Department? Not on Holder’s watch
- White man wins election in heavily black district by intimating he is black
- FL couple whose address Spike Lee wrongly advertised as George Zimmerman’s sue
- Austin, TX: More black mob violence, more liberal denial and media silence
- Black mob violence — what you don’t read, and why
- A new poster child for denial of black mob violence
- Society of Professional Journalists’ code of silence on race-based crime
- Common Core: ‘Educating’ 4th-graders about ‘white privilege’
- Spray-painting vandals in Philly misspell racial slur, write ‘F**k Crakers’
- Why are liberals willing to tolerate black intolerance toward gays?
- Droopy jeans foil another getaway
- Donut maker in Thailand accused of racism tells accuser to take a hike
- You want to have a conversation on race? Fine, let’s start with this video
- In Joan Walsh’s world being called a racial slur makes you a racist (or something)
- Finally, something liberal apologists can sink their teeth into: A white riot
- Victim of ‘I hate white people’ rampage in NYC park dies