You had a bad day
You’re taking one down
You sing a sad song
Just to turn it around
You say you don’t know
You tell me don’t lie
You shoot a white dude
It’s as easy as pie…
With apologies to Daniel Powter, it’s beginning to seem as though 16-year-old black males have declared open season on white males.
The latest outrage comes from Clearwater, Fla., where ABC News affiliate WFTS reports that earlier today police arrested 16-year-old Mychal King for the January murder of 22-year-old Jason Taylor Paul.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Pork-astucture
Police said King admitted to killing Paul for no reason other than he had a hard day with his family that night of January 6, and ‘just wanted to kill the first person he saw.’
Police say 22-year-old Jason Taylor Paul was stabbed multiple times while riding his bike home from work late.
Was race a factor in King’s choice of a white target? Who cares anymore? Race only mattered in another Florida killing, when the teen victim was black. At least the man charged in the crime, a “white Hispanic,” professed to be acting in self-defense. That’s far more than can be seen for young King or the teen trio who killed Australian athlete Chris Lane, whose excuse was they were “bored.”
Jason Paul’s parents, John and Renee Langfritz, have been desperate for closure ever since receiving the news of their son’s murder, even offering a $10,000 reward for information. Renee Langfritz described her son as intelligent, loving, and funny man. She said his sudden loss left a hole in the hearts of everyone who knew him.
And what of King? No comments have been issued by his family, though smart money says they will describe him as a “good person” once that shoe has dropped. It’s all part of the M.O. these days.
King, who has a long criminal history and has already done jail time for other offenses, will be charged with first degree murder.
- Why 88-year-old combat vet was murdered: He fought back
- Were New Orleans police remiss in not reporting beating, arresting suspects?
- MLive gets it right. Almost. Victim shoots black attacker in potentially deadly Knockout Game
- 17-year-old charged with rape of 93-year-old woman
- You want to have a conversation on race? Fine, let’s start with this video
- 99-year-old woman killed in own home by another ‘Obama’s son look-alike’
- Don’t discount race in Christopher Lane’s murder
- Teens who killed WWII vet both have rap sheets
- NYC police arrest thug who dragged 93-year-old down flight of steps during robbery
- A liberal explains why Trayvon Martin’s killing is unlike Chris Lane’s
- Jesse Jackson speaks out on Chris Lane’s murder: It is ‘frowned upon’
- Duncan, OK murder: It’s the gangsta culture, stupid
- Piers Morgan tweets about ‘idiots’ who opine that Chris Lane shooting is related to race
- ‘Bored’ teen kills kittens with bow and arrow, posts gruesome photos on Facebook