During a one-sided discussion of the Republican Party’s perceived problems with race and statements made by Dr. Ben Carson, MSNBC declared that the GOP is “blinded by the white” with a graphic that can only be called racist, Twitchy reported Friday.
Touré Neblett, the liberal race-obsessed host who declared the word “crime” was racial code last September, continued his attack on Dr. Ben Carson, calling him the GOP’s “new black friend.”
“I’m not racist, I’m hanging out with Ben Carson,” Touré said, mocking those who support the neurosurgeon who has become a star among conservatives.
Twitchy said that progressives like Touré have “been gunning” for Dr. Carson ever since his speech at the National Prayer Breakfast and have branded him a “race traitor” for “failing to extoll the virtues of The One.”
Liberals viciously attacked Dr. Carson with racial epithets after his CPAC speech, with many calling him a “token” or worse.
The MSNBC panel cited a recent Buzzfeed report decrying the racial makeup of the GOP leadership.
“As the Republican Party gears up to launch a concerted, well-funded outreach effort aimed at attracting elusive minority voters, it’s not just battling dismal poll numbers and tough demographic trends — it’s working to overcome its own overwhelming whiteness,” Buzzfeed said. “RNC spokesman Sean Spicer said Republican leaders are well aware of their organizations’ lack of diversity, and are taking unprecedented strides to address the issue.”
“Fair enough,” William A. Jacobson responded at Legal insurrection. “More needs to be done.”
“But,” he added, “not just at the RNC.”
Jacobson then posted a picture of Buzzfeed’s staff, with a warning that the viewer should wear “glacier sunglasses.”
A number of Twitter users took MSNBC to task for the racist graphic.
“Good thing they’re progressive or else this would be racist & more than tweeted about,” said Townhall’s Derek Hunter.
“Racist NBC-MSNBC graphic: Ben Carson ‘blinded by the White’: Seriously? Man, they are intent on destroying him,” another person wrote.
“MSNBC is blinded by their intellectual darkness,” a reader at Twitchy observed.
No doubt, if such a discussion were ever to take place at Fox News, the entire Democrat-media complex would howl with rage and demand the hosts be fired.
But MSNBC can do it and no one utters a word.
Video of the discussion can be seen here.
- Dr. Ben Carson calls MSNBC’s Touré a liar using third grade tactics
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- Alabama Democrat engages in racist email exchange with citizen on gun control
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Dr. Ben Carson says he likes Rand Paul but may consider presidential bid in 2016
- Dr. Ben Carson: Obama’s painful sequester cuts intended ‘to prove a point’
- Liberals on Twitter attack Dr. Ben Carson with racial slurs after CPAC speech
- Media Matters article noting conservative support of Ben Carson called racist