What, the cops never heard of barter? That is one way of interpreting the actions of prospective car buyer Crystal Frantzen, who was arrested for “servicing” the seller, Gary Tipton, in the front seat of his Cadillac in a busy parking lot on Monday.
Another way of interpreting what (or who) went down was to charge the pair, respectively, with prostitution and patronizing a prostitute. That was the interpretation settled on by authorities in Sullivan County, Tenn., where the incident occurred
The Smoking Gun offers a link to the police report, which fails to specify which of the two came up with the plan for “sweetening the deal.” The report does note, however, that deputies were summoned to the location by reports of indecent exposure and that upon speaking with Frantzen, who is 28, learned that she had been performing oral sex on the 58-year-old Gary Tipton in exchange for a better deal on the car.
According to a sheriff’s spokesperson, neither Tipton — who does not appear to be affiliated with an authorized Cadillac dealership — nor Frantzen indicated what the 90’s model Cadillac’s asking price was or what discount Frantzen would be receiving for pleasuring the seller.
Tipton was released from the county jail this morning after posting $2000 bond. Frantzen was arraigned today and released after posting $1000 bond.
- FL couple has sex on restaurant table while kids, parents look on (Photos)
- Escort who tried to bite off man’s penis charged with attempted murder
- FL hooker: ‘Will [blank] for cheeseburgers’
- Corrections officer busted for trading cookies for sexual favors
- Man erroneously kept on ‘Most Wanted’ list for months sues cops, city
- Thief steals Chinese food delivery car, continues making deliveries
- NY mom passes drugs to jailed son through kisses
- Judge sentences teen to 30 days after she flashes middle finger
- 9th Circuit Appeals Court upholds inmate lawsuit demanding Wiccan chaplain
- Outrage: Prison inmates collect unemployment benefits