Demonstrating once again that liberalism is an ideology of rage and hate, Bill Maher called Sarah Palin an “illiterate forest creature” while appearing on E!, the Entertainment Network’s “Chelsea Lately,” Breitbart reported Wednesday.
“Right after the election, Sarah Palin, the illiterate forest creature who served half a term as the governor of a state with no people and is now the queen of brain-farts, after the election, she said that Romney lost because he was defined in the swing states early,” he told “Chelsea Lately” host Chelsea Handler.
“That’s what our money was meant to do,” he said, speaking of his $1 million donation to the Obama campaign.
“People did not change their mind much in this election after February, March and April. That’s when those ads went on and we had to define Mitt Romney as what he was, a cold, robotic tax cheat from a polygamy cult.”
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Minnesota fireworks
But an article at Mediaite said that “Maher shouldn’t be putting so much stock in Sarah Palin’s assessment.”
“As research published last month on The New York Times‘ FiveThirtyEight blog shows ‘the Obama campaign’s blitz of early advertising did little apparent damage to Mr. Romney in the minds of voters.’” Matt Wilstein wrote.
Maher came under fire from conservatives for his over-the-top misogynistic attacks against the former Alaska governor. More than once, Maher, who admitted hating Republicans, referred to Palin using profane slurs.
After making his donation, Maher attacked Bristol Palin on Twitter.
“#LeviJohnston having baby named Beretta after fav gun;Bristol will name her next kid Colt 45.After what shes drinking when she gets pregnant (sic),” he wrote.
Since coming on the national scene in 2008, Palin has been subjected to a relentless campaign of hate from unhinged liberals and their puppet-masters in the Democrat-media complex.
One would think that liberals would let go of their hate with Obama’s win in 2008 and his re-election in 2012, but apparently that is not the case.
With his comments, Maher proved that liberalism remains an ideology based in hate and rage.
Video of his comments can be seen here.
- Bill Maher uses vulgarity against Sarah Palin, NOW refuses to comment
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- The ‘Maher mosquito’ and the disease of liberal hate
- Bill Press, Keith Olbermann continue hate speech against Sarah Palin
- Liberal media promoting big lie against Tea Party, Palin in AZ shooting
- Toxic rhetoric: Twitter users want Sarah Palin dead, media yawns
- Bill Maher calls Sarah Palin an ‘unemployed ego lunatic’ like Charlie Sheen
- Silent consent: Dem. Reps Jackson Lee, Schakowsky refuse to condemn Bill Maher
- Palin: ‘I need NOW’s defense like a fish needs a bicycle’