Ordinarily, a movement that uses the hashtag #WeJustNeedtoPee (alternates include #occupotty) would be filed under TMI (too much information). But Michael Hughes, of Rochester, Minn., is proud of his toilet training. So much so that he has taken to snapping selfies, though not of himself “going potty” (be thankful for small favors).
Michael, you see, is 45 years old. And the training is not of his bodily functions but of women who selfishly refuse to share their bathrooms with transgenders, of which Hughes is one.
According to the Advocate, Hughes appeared on MSNBC’s LGBT-focused show “Out There,” where he explained his re-education campaign to host Thomas Roberts, which entails snapping photos of himself not just in the ladies’ room but with ladies present.
I’ve taken some heat for that. They’re all friends and family. I didn’t want to put women in a vulnerable position, so the bathrooms were checked beforehand, the doors were guarded, to pretty much alleviate any chance of a woman walking in and seeing me in the bathroom.
So the photos are staged! Shouldn’t that have raised red flags to Thomas Roberts’s producers at MSNBC suggesting that Hughes lacks the courage of his convictions and that his campaign is a sham? What’s liberalism coming to?
- Gym cancels woman’s membership after she complains about ‘man’ in women’s locker room (Video)
- CA ‘Bathroom Brigade’ goes on the offensive against single-sex bathrooms
- Study: Transgender military veterans committing suicide at dangerously high levels
- Women reportedly cancel Planet Fitness memberships over transgender controversy
- Transgender ‘woman’ who can’t afford sex change performs ‘self-surgery’
- Man who underwent sex reassignment wants to go back to being man … on taxpayer dime (Video)
- Obamacare now pays for gender reassignment
- Strange perversion: Men shelled out money to watch scantily clad fat woman eat
- OH parents begin hormone therapy on 9-year-old ‘transgender’ son
- Transgender defense: Serial killer says former male self committed the murders