Today’s award for great parenting goes to William Hickson and Jasmin Moore of Cobb County, Ga., for giving their 2-year-old son so much booze that he developed alcohol poisoning.
According tp the Atlanta Journal-Constitution:
The boy, whose name was not released, became unresponsive and stopped breathing before being taken to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, arrest warrants … stated. The boy’s blood alcohol concentration was 0.29, more than three times the legal limit for drivers in Georgia, police said.
Moore and Hickson, who live in separate homes, were arrested and charged with cruelty to children in the first degree. According to the arrest warrants, the incident took place Saturday night:
Said accused did give the victim, a 2-year-old male child, a mixed alcoholic beverage which consisted of Coca-Cola and 40 proof Paul Masson Brandy, or said accused had knowledge that said child was drinking said alcoholic beverage and allowed the child to continue drinking in the presence of said accused.
Both Moore and Hickson are being held on $75,000 bond.
- 3-year-old expelled from daycare for dropping s-bomb
- NZ couple banned from naming their child Anal
- Nutcase who lost custody of son he named Adolf Hitler to name daughter Eva Braun
- Toddler removed by child services after police union posts video of him spewing obscenities
- Woman arrested for swearing in front of her kids
- Mom arrested for letting her daughter play in the park
- MSNBC ad advises that the state owns your kids, not you
- TX mom arrested for letting her kids play outside
- Mother of the year: Woman caught shoplifting flees, leaves infant behind
- Mother gets 20 years for killing 6-week-old who ODed on morphine in breast milk
- Mother jailed for up to 30 years for burning off teen son’s penis and nipples with lighter
- Shock video: 7-year-old steals phone from woman’s purse at mother’s direction