Despite its impressive track record, which includes the burning of churches in the Middle East and the implantation of bombs inside puppy dogs, the Muslim Brotherhood has never been on the Obama administration’s terrorist watch list. In fact, one administration member has come out in praise of the Islamist group for its decades of work countering the efforts of terrorists to radicalize Muslims.
His name is Mohamed Elibiary, and he has come out with some dicey tweets in the past, such as when he insisted that the U.S. is an Islamic country. Yesterday, Elibiary tweeted this message:
— Mohamed Elibiary (@MohamedElibiary) September 5, 2014
In a profile of this Obama appointee in June, Breitbart noted another tweet in which Elibiary had prophesied the inevitability of a return of the Islamic Caliphate, forcing all citizens worldwide to comply at pain of death with oppressive Sharia law.
The comment won the approval of another group, which began flooding social media sites with the comment, even using it as a recruitment tool. That group was ISIS.
Why is this man still an employee of the cabinet department charged with protecting the well-being of the American homeland?
- Tweet of the Day: Obama’s Islamist DHS adviser tweets again
- Obama Homeland Security adviser tweets America is ‘Islamic country’
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood thug rapes 6-year-old boy for praising Al-Sisi
- Docs reveal Obama admin let Muslim Brotherhood members bypass airport security
- Hillary Clinton facing criminal charges over Muslim Brotherhood connection
- Puppy bombs: The latest weapon in the Muslim Brotherhood arsenal
- Egypt bans Muslim Brotherhood group
- ‘My administration is proud to be your partner,’ Obama tells Muslim Brotherhood pro-Hamas group
- Obama half brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood?
- Memo: Egyptian church burnings had blessing of Muslim Brotherhood