Liberals like to claim that conservatives are racists, but as usual, they miss the mark by a country mile.
On Monday, a supporter of Hillary Clinton went on a racially-charged rant during a call to CSPAN’s “Washington Journal,” attacking Dr. Ben Carson, Allen West and men in general, the Washington Free Beacon reported.
“Good morning. I am a black woman from Fort Washington, Maryland. And yes, Hillary Clinton will run for office and she will win,” the caller began, before launching into a racist tirade against conservative blacks who dare to not stay on the Democratic Party plantation.
“Mr. Carson, the only thing he’s going to be doing is trying out for Uncle Tom’s Cabin, because it’s kind of full right now with Allen West and the crew,” she said.
The caller then went on a rant against men in general.
“But you know, men have proved they like to start wars. Mrs. Clinton will be a great president. It’s time for a woman, and I will be out as her cheerleader. I’m going to make sure there will not be a male president,” she said.
She concluded her call with the usual liberal sound bites, including the claim that President Obama has been on the receiving end of racism. Naturally, she did not provide a single example to support her claim.
“Yes, Barack Obama has had nothing but racism fly around in his face, and some of you callers need to stay away from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh,” she said.
“Alrighty,” the host said.
Clinton has not announced that she is running for president in 2016, but is generally seen as a favorite among liberal Democrats.
- Liberals on Twitter attack Dr. Ben Carson with racial slurs after CPAC speech
- Dr. Ben Carson: Congressional Black Caucus not allowing white members ‘racist’
- Congressional Black Caucus: Tea Party racist, Allen West and Herman Cain ‘oreos’
- Black Caucus executive director: Conservative opposition to Obama is racism
- Janeane Garofalo falsely claims Herman Cain is being paid to run for President
- Dr. Ben Carson: White House asked for advance copy of speech, request denied
- Media Matters article noting conservative support of Ben Carson called racist
- Janeane Garofalo: Racist Republicans support Herman Cain to hide their racism