In February 2011, this writer first opined that liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of rage and hate. Liberals prove that assertion correct on practically any given day. It’s all part of that “new tone” we’ve heard so much about.
Upon learning that former First Lady Barbara Bush was hospitalized in Houston, Texas, for a respiratory-related illness, liberals on Twitter responded with vile tweets wishing she would die, Twitchy reported Thursday.
Most wished the wife of former President George Bush well, but some, Twitchy said, resolved “to be even more cretinous.” [Warning: Profanity]
Barbara Bush has been hospitalized. In other news: that old cunt is apparently still alive.
— Doctor Grosz (@doctorgrosz) January 1, 2014
— Dark Sided. (@SirForde) January 1, 2014
— ms. lopez (@teachkingcarla) January 1, 2014
“New year, same sickening depravity from hate-filled cretins,” the Twitchy staff added.
Twitchy posted other tweets, most filled with profane death wishes.
In 2008, the Huffington Post said, the 88-year-old former first lady was hospitalized with an ulcer and received an aortic valve replacement in 2009.
Late Tuesday, the Office of former President George H. W. Bush issued the following statement:
“Former First Lady Barbara Bush was admitted to Methodist Hospital in Houston’s Texas Medical Center yesterday for treatment on a respiratory related issue. She is in great spirits, has already received visits from her husband and family, and is receiving fantastic care. Updates will be issued when warranted.”
Hate-filled messages and death wishes from the left seem to be the norm in matters regarding the Bush family.
After former President George H. W. Bush joined Twitter and issued his first tweet in December, liberal hatemongers responded with profane death wishes.
Last June, liberals also responded to news that a plane carrying former President George W. Bush was diverted by expressing disappointment the plane didn’t crash, killing the 43rd president.
- Liberal hatemongers attack George H.W. Bush with profane hate, death wishes
- Liberals on Twitter spew hate upon learning that George H. W. Bush in hospital
- Liberals upset plane carrying George W. Bush didn’t crash, kill former president
- Liberal hatemongers on Twitter hope Sarah Palin murdered on new outdoor TV show
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Toxic rhetoric: Twitter users want Sarah Palin dead, media yawns
- Facebook page calling for death of Sarah Palin gets more violent
- Actor Orlando Jones to Liberals: ‘Kill Sarah Palin’
- Actor Orlando Jones defends tweet calling for Sarah Palin’s murder