Even the most diehard libertarian would agree there are certain activities that should be off-limits when seated behind the wheel of a 3-ton vehicle, especially when said vehicle is barreling along the Interstate at high speeds. One is texting. Another is reading a book.
A third is suggested by a report from CBS Chicago (h/t WBBM) about a couple apparently engaged in coitus while traveling east on I-290.
The adverb apparently in the previous sentence is picked up from the title of the CBS piece but seems overly cautious. (In other words, sometimes a cigar isn’t just a cigar.)
The reader is free to judge for himself after watching the video, which was captured by the occupants of a car in an adjacent lane.
The CBS authors write:
The video shows a woman sitting in a man’s lap, facing him, and bouncing up and down.
[It] lasts a little over a minute, and at one point, the couple in the car seems to notice they’re [sic] being taped, as the man waves from the driver’s window.
Commentary is provided in real time by the couple in the next car, and it provides its own layer of drama.
“I think I’m going to stop it now,” says the man, who is recording the sexcapade.
“No, no, no. No, no,” says the woman, who is in the driver’s seat (both literally and figuratively). “I want to get her bouncing again. She’s just leaning on him now, and I want her bouncing.”
“You’re making it a little obvious,” the man protests.
“They are too,” the driver counters.
CBS notes that the video was removed from You Tube this afternoon, so enjoy the copy here while you can.
- White House celebrates Bisexual Visibility Day with official closed-door event
- Semi-nude busty male collegian sues pizzeria for sexual discrimination
- Catholic university pulls support for sexually explicit ‘FemSex’ workshop that includes ‘c**t coloring’
- Native women, babies, exploited in Lake Superior sex trade
- Bill Clinton’s ex-lover: Hillary is bisexual
- Obamacare will question your sex life
- How much porn should high school students read? Common Core Curriculum answers
- MT lt. gov. ‘accidentally’ ‘likes’ FB boob site, quickly scrubs account
- Naked man caught having ‘sexual relations’ with car
- To prove importance of ‘right’ to public nudity, journalist removes top during interview
- Sydney Leathers shows off her $40k boob job
- FL couple has sex on restaurant table while kids, parents look on
- Anthony Bourdain’s fantasy: Performing sex acts on former VP Cheney