Yesterday an article at this site asked rhetorically when President Obama would speak up and denounce the death threats against George Zimmerman in particular and random Hispanics and whites in general in the event of an acquittal in Zimmerman’s murder trial. Who knew that the White House had already answered that question 15 months before it was asked?
Far from quelling tensions over the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in February 2012, the Obama Justice Department “actively worked to foment unrest,” according to a report released on Wednesday by the watchdog group Judicial Watch. And to add insult to injury, the DOJ’s Community Relations Service (CRS) spent thousands of dollars in taxpayer money “to train protestors throughout Florida.”
A legion of so-called “peacekeepers” was dispatched to Sanford, Fla., where the shooting occurred, toward the end of March through early April. Among the tasks they were enlisted to perform were “teaching how to protest” and how “to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies.” The peacekeepers also met with representatives of the Republican National Convention, planned for several months later in Tampa, to warn them of possible blowback from protests in connection with Martin’s death.
Will the mainstream media pursue this story and demand answers from the Obama administration?
- President Obama: When will you denounce the fatwa against George Zimmerman?
- If Zimmerman walks, riots are expected
- Eric Holder says he may resign from attorney general post
- Another white man beaten in the name of Trayvon Martin
- 78-year-old white man beaten by teens, told ‘This is for Trayvon’
- Cops rule out hate as motive in another alleged ‘justice for Trayvon’ beating
- Zimmerman released on bail; lynch mob issues death threats on Twitter
- Obama unable to resist politicizing Trayvon Martin for Latino audience
- How will history textbooks treat Trayvon Martin case? Here’s a preview
- Trayvon Martin and the politics of racial identity
- Trayvon’s ‘grieving’ mom seeks to trademark phrase ‘Justice for Trayvon’
- New Black Panther party places $10K bounty on George Zimmerman’s head
- The problem with vigilante justice is you can never get enough of it
- Election law: Eric Holder’s cowardice is showing
- Time to ethnically cleanse English? Not a Chinaman’s chance
- ESPN erred in its handling of the Jeremy Lin kerfuffle
- School claims 7-year-old is racist for asking classmate about skin color
- Purple people eaters set white teen on fire
- Black Philly teens who attacked whites not to be charged with hate crime
- MSM distorts news reporting in order to play race card