If nothing else, you have to admire Heath Campbell’s perseverance. In 2009, he and his then-wife Deborah lost custody of their four children, all of whom had been given names of notable Nazis. His son, the first to be born, was called Adolf Hitler Campbell.
Now, three wives and a fiancée later, Campbell is at it again.
New York’s Daily News reports that he and his like-minded fiancée, Bethanie Rose Zito, are expecting a child whose gender they will learn next week. A giddy Zito, speaking on behalf of the couple, said, “If it’s a girl, it’s gonna be Eva Braun. If it’s a boy, I don’t know what I’m gonna name him, but I’m thinking Rommel.”
Campbell, now 40, is the father of eight children by four different women and lives on government assistance. He said the pregnancy came as a total surprise, but not an unwelcome one, adding that news that he will be a father again has affirmed his belief in white supremacy:
She was on the pill, but we don’t believe in abortions. That’s murder. Maybe God just doesn’t want the white race to die.
Zito’s 1-year-old son, who has a different father, has also been removed from her custody.
Against the advent that the New Jersey Department of Child Services will step in once again, Campbell has a contingency in place:
In July, I’m shipping [my fiancée] to a neo-Nazi compound down South. There’s no way in the world they’re going to find out where this child is.
Campbell — who is covered in swastika tattoos and runs a neo-Nazi group called Hitler’s Order — first made headlines in 2008 when a supermarket refused to inscribe a birthday cake for then-3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell.
- Parents lose custody of son they named Adolf Hitler, two other children
- Quakers to hold anti-Israel ‘thought camp’ in New York State
- Man who made incendiary threats on Facebook claims First Amendment protection
- Paris art exhibit glorifies Palestinian suicide bombers
- CNN anchor: ‘Is accepting some anti-Semitism needed for change in Mid-East?’
- Supreme Court rejects ban on sale of “violent” video games to children
- Indiana Supreme Court: citizens have no right to resist unlawful police entry
- Student barred from wearing ‘Support the Troops’ shirt: Wait’ll you hear where
- WI schools teaches conservatism, Reagonomics to blame for cynicism in nation
- Don’t waste billions in tax dollars on armed guards for America’s schools
- NY school district apologizes for asking students to ‘argue Jews are evil’
- School teaches freedoms sometimes need to be relinquished for greater good
- Public school teaches that conservatism ‘restricts personal freedoms’
- CT school teaches that Americans don’t have constitutional right to bear arms
- LU exclusive: School disciplines 6-year-old over drawing based on book obtained at school
- Newtown parents bristle at Michael Moore’s call to release crime scene photos
- Michael Moore: Let’s release bloody photos of Newtown corpses
- NH school district bans dodgeball