Another woman scorned, another near-castration. The Smoking Gun reports that a 19-year-old Florida woman “lost it” after her live-in boyfriend refused to have sex with her. He came close to losing it himself when she bit down on his penis in retaliation.
Krystle Harrison was arrested on Thursday on misdemeanor domestic battery charges. Her beau, Jeffrey Wilkinson, 24, told police the couple was in bed late last night in their Bradenton home when Harrison became frisky.
In a bid to entice Wilkinson, Harrison ‘began to touch him.’ But Wilkinson told her ‘several times that he did not want to partake,’ a deputy noted.
Wilkinson told an investigator that after turning away Harrison, she grabbed him and ‘bit his penis.’ He then pushed her away and left the home, which the couple shares with their infant son.
But Harrison wasn’t done venting her frustrations. She followed Wilkinson outside, where she slapped him in the face and “then spit in his facial area.” Wilkinson also “received minor scratches to his upper chest” during the scuffle.
Wilkinson told a deputy that he did not want to press charges and refused to complete a sworn affidavit about the confrontation. He also declined medical treatment for his bitten penis.
Harrison, for her part, was booked into the county jail early today. Bond has not yet been set.
- Escort who tried to bite off man’s penis charged with attempted murder
- Man arrested for ‘soliciting prostitute’ … on honeymoon
- To help her ‘kick the habit,’ woman assaults cop so she will be taken to jail
- Passenger who stripped naked when TSA screened him fined by agency
- Corrections officer busted for trading cookies for sexual favors
- Thief steals Chinese food delivery car, continues making deliveries
- FL hooker: ‘Will [blank] for cheeseburgers’
- Woman driver claims her 38KKK breasts saved her life in crash
- Woman busted for DUI says big boobs made her fail sobriety test
- NY mom passes drugs to jailed son through kisses
- Judge sentences teen to 30 days after she flashes middle finger
- SD woman breaks into home … to breastfeed a stranger’s baby
- LI man busted for laughing out loud
- Prison inmates blame their crimes on booze, sue manufacturers
- Outrage: Prison inmates collect unemployment benefits
- HS student goes undercover to catch backpack thief, nabs teacher
- Wal-Mart seeks felony indictment against worker who stole a few cookies
- Prosecutors come down hard on clerk who laced yogurt samples with semen