If you care what the First Lady is wearing and have a buck burning a hole in your pocket, Apple has your number. Keith Koffler of White House Dossier reports that the Apple iTunes store is selling an app that will keep you current on which of the latest high-end fashions the president’s better half is modeling.
The App [called Michelle’s Style List] was created by Style Lister, which is hoping to follow up what it says is the success of a similar app it did for the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton.
For $1, you can have up-to-the-minute information on what Mrs. Obama wears to various events (including, presumably, visits to Target) and “get the latest Press Association pictures and links to Mrs Obama’s clothes and accessories. You can also search by the latest appearance or by Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter and bookmark individual articles to create your own favourites file!”
Koffler reminds readers that not everyone in the fashion world is enamored of Mrs. Obama’s taste in fashion:
‘It’s dreadful what she wears,’ British designer Vivienne Westwood told the New York Times in April. ‘I don’t want to talk about it. Really, I can’t. She’s a very nice looking lady, but it’s a non-starter regarding clothes that suit her.’
- First Lady flub: Calls herself a ‘busy single mother’ during CBS interview
- Amid Michelle slip, uncovered that Obamas lived apart for years
- Oh, goody! WH Easter Egg Roll this year to be ‘fat camp’ instead
- Will Obama be partying at White House during North Korea’s missile launch?
- Flashback: A chilling reminder of Obama’s support for partial birth abortion
- Everywoman Michelle Obama ‘caught’ shopping at Target
- Michelle Obama, creating jobs one bauble at a time
- First Lady spent $10 million in taxpayer money on vacations last year
- The First Lady’s $80,000-a-day vacation