A young couple from Down Under decided to give users of Google Maps a little extra bang for their buck. Demonstrating that a busy highway can serve as more than a thoroughfare for vehicular traffic, the two dropped their drawers and did the nasty against the hood of their car just as a Google Street View camera vehicle passed by.
The Telegraph reports:
The relaxed nature of the pair — she waving to the camera, he draining the last gulp from what appears to be a bottle of beer — has led many to believe the image is just a prank by an opportunistic couple.
Whatever the case, Google has covered its hindquarters (not to mention theirs), by blurring the picture of a stretch of the Dukes Highway in South Australia on its website. A slightly more detailed, pixelated version of the image appears at the right.
The Telegraph’s Matthew Sparkes writes that it is not uncommon for people to be caught in compromising poses by Street View camera. He adds that previous highlights included —
- An individual dressed in a superhero-type costume appearing to be napping on a bench in Yamanashi, Japan:
- A mysterious figure wearing a horse mask in Aberdeen:
- A young woman lifting her tank top to expose her breasts:
- A bicyclist sprawled on a road seconds after having collided with a car:
- Car buyer performs oral sex on seller to lower sale price
- Escort who tried to bite off man’s penis charged with attempted murder
- Corrections officer busted for trading cookies for sexual favors
- Thief steals Chinese food delivery car, continues making deliveries
- FL couple has sex on restaurant table while kids, parents look on (Photos)
- FL hooker: ‘Will [blank] for cheeseburgers’
- Man erroneously kept on ‘Most Wanted’ list for months sues cops, city
- NY mom passes drugs to jailed son through kisses
- Judge sentences teen to 30 days after she flashes middle finger
- 9th Circuit Appeals Court upholds inmate lawsuit demanding Wiccan chaplain
- Outrage: Prison inmates collect unemployment benefits