The title question may sound preposterous, but liberals have shown in the past that they are willing to make “small sacrifices” in the interests of the greater good. In 2013, as a case in point, CNN’s Erin Burnett wondered aloud whether the United States needed to “accept some anti-Semitism in the Middle East” in order to effect change there.
The current question relates to another group who liberals can take or leave — and that’s people of pallor (aka “crackers” in the profanity-laced video that follows). The speaker is King Noble, a self-described black supremacist, who at one point comes out and declares:
It’s not safe no more to be white in America. Lurking behind any corner could be an angry black man ready to take yo a** out. It’s a reality. It’s open season on killing whites and police.
This video is far from the only one of its kind. It does serve, however, to demonstrate the nature of the threat, which has become so virulent that the New York Times’s Charles Blow, who is both liberal and black, has an article on the recent slaughter of Deputy Darren Goforth and the angry rhetoric attending it. Blow makes an appeal for tamping down the vitriol — but he is not addressing the black community. Rather, he implores those who insist there is a war on police to take it down a notch.
Fox News’s Megyn Kelly played another video on Tuesday — one of the New Black Panthers chanting “Oink, oink.” She then asked her guests, radio host Richard Fowler and columnist Katie Pavlich, where the liberal calls for civility were.
The video of the discussion follows via Hot Air’s Allahpundit.
A problem facing white liberals who condone the terroristic preachings of King Noble and his ilk is that once the bullets start to fly, the skin they are in makes them indistinguishable from the “enemy.”
- CNN anchor: ‘Is accepting some anti-Semitism needed for change in Mid-East?’
- Obscene podcast calling for murder of white people, police pulled following bad press
- ‘Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon’ chant was actually playful
- Police identify suspect in murder of Texas cop, BLM reacts: Let the race wars begin
- All that is wrong with Black Lives Matter is summed up in one mindless tweet
- Rutgers lecturer: ‘No good white people … only less bad white people’