Andrew Wardle has a secret he has decided at long last to unburden himself of at age 40, but he also has some explaining to do: He needs to reveal how he managed to have sex with 1oo women despite lacking the necessary tool for the job, which, due to a rare medical condition, he was born without.
All will be revealed in an upcoming TV documentary to be aired on The Learning Channel and titled simply “The Man With No Penis.”
According to the Mirror, Wardle told the truth to 20 of his sex partners, one of whom, he says, punched him in the face. But how did the other 80 women not notice? Did he restrict himself to dating women with abnormally weak powers of observation?
In any case, they will find out what they didn’t know they were missing when the show airs on June 11. So will his “unsuspecting, long-term girlfriend, Fedra.”
Filmed over twelve months, viewers will discover how Andrew’s rare birth condition left him with testicles, but no penis and how he he kept it a secret from his lovers.
According to TLC, Wardle will be undergoing four surgeries that will give him a fully functioning penis for the first time, formed from muscle and skin grafted from his right forearm.
A (excuse the expression) “teaser” from TLC follows:
- Children’s TV show features video of dancing penis and vagina (Video)
- Hasbro to replace penis-shaped Play-Doh toy
- Behold Planned Parenthood’s erect penis Christmas ornament
- Fashion statement in time for Christmas: The penis crucifix
- Mom, daughter charged in using weed killer to create large penis shape on football field
- Man killed by mob for allegedly making another man’s penis ‘disappear’
- Micropenises and help masturbating on the menu during Northwestern’s Sex Week
- The 50 states ranked by penis size
- Oprah’s ‘penis’ dress
- Wife files for divorce because hubby’s man part is too big