This is no joke, notes Jennifer Kabbany at College Fix, by which she obviously means it is not intended to be funny. Wesleyan University, she observes (via Powerline’s Steven Hayward), “is now making sure every sexual fetish, whim, kink, orientation, impulse and desire … gets its own capital letter in the ever-growing acronym of the formerly Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer community.”
The new formulation is a mouthful. Repeat after me: LGBTTQQFAGPBDSM, which stands for “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning, Flexual, Asexual, Genderf*ck, Polyamourous, Bondage/Disciple, Dominance/Submission, Sadism/Masochism.”
Here is the official word from the university’s Office of Residential Life regarding an on-campus facility — a safe house, if you will — called “Open House” that accommodates all … er — “comers”:
Put me down as Questioning, as in questioning the sanity of liberals who fancy themselves to be tolerant, compassionate, open-minded, and all the other things conservatives are supposedly not. In fact, they are creating a dangerously slippery slope, as they will discover when groups such as self-mutilators and pederasts, seek their blessing as protected classes.
Assuming that hasn’t already happened.
- Xe, xem, xyr: New ‘gender-free’ pronouns approved by Vancouver ed. board
- Who’s ready for gender-neutral pronouns?
- Professional academic organization allows members to self-identify as any of six genders
- Students stage ‘sh*t-in’ to call attention to importance of gender-inclusive bathrooms
- Nebraska schools reluctantly agree to stop giving kids gender-neutral handouts
- Wellesley: White ‘male’ transgenders not as equal as others
- Students at women’s college reject transgender student govt candidate for being ‘white male’
- Teachers in Nebraska middle schools told not to classify students as ‘boys’ or’ girls