Do you Remember TV footage of the Arab “street” in the days immediately following 9/11? News that 3,000 innocent Americans (aka Satan) had died an unimaginably horrible death was met with broad grins and merry-making.
The image, which is seared in my memory, was one of depraved indifference to human life — but it was more than that. It was also an of sheer ignorance from a people so consumed by hatred that they couldn’t see beyond their atavistic impulses.
Those recollections came flooding back last night when I read, much to my horror, the headline “Sick Cheers for Cop Killer in Brooklyn” in the Daily Beast. The story, by M.L. Nestel, has been neutered considerably since then — the Daily Beast is a liberal publication — and the headline has been changed to “Anger at The Cop Killer — And The Police.” But a rather nauseating description of the aftermath of last night’s execution of two police officers remains:
[T]he scene outside Woodhull Hospital wasn’t entirely supportive. “You’re a bunch of killers,” a passerby told cops standing sentry there, according to one police source. And short distance from the crime scene — where a crowd was backed up by the police tape — a few members of the crowd repeated “f*ck the cops” within earshot of a Daily Beast reporter.
One 30-year-old local who gave his first name only as Carlos, didn’t hear the fatal gunfire but saw the hysteria aftewards and walked to the police tape.
“A lot of people were clapping and laughing,” he said.
“Some were saying, ‘They deserved it,’ and another was shouting at the cops, ‘Serves them right because you mistreat people!’” he said.
The crime itself and the inhuman reaction are both dividends of decades of brainwashing by liberal politicians, journalists, and community leaders seeking to “even the score” by conferring victim status on blacks. This effort was stepped up dramatically in recent weeks by the ascription, in the absence of any of evidence, of racism as a motive in the police shooting deaths of black men.
Among the do-gooders who now have the blood of two slain policemen on their hands are Eric Holder, Al Sharpton, Bill de Blaiso, and the president. To quote another famous racist, America’s chickens have come home to roost.
- BREAKING: Two NYPD officers shot dead in ‘ambush’ by gunman who posted about ‘revenge’ killing
- Report: Sick Berkeley man died because protests delayed ambulance
- Black police chief ripped by black leaders for asking for support for cop shot by black man
- Smith College president apologizes for daring to say ‘All lives matter’
- Black lives matter: So, therefore, must black perps
- Planned Parenthood’s #BlackLivesMatter protest backfires
- Mark it on your calendar: Tomorrow is the ‘Day of Anger’
- White man who joins Eric Garner protest struck in head with hammer by blacks (Video)
- Tweet of the Day: Protesters shut down NYC’s Verrazano Bridge during rush hour
- The secret to preventing the deaths of more Eric Garners? Occupy Wall Street (Video)
- After punching cop, NYC protester strolls into police HQ to claim personal property (Video)