On Thursday, Mike Dickinson, the Virginia Democrat seeking the House seat currently held by Rep. Eric Cantor, R-Va., took a break from bashing Fox News on Twitter to call Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas a sexual predator.
“Thought of the night,” he wrote. “GOP/TeaParty Logic Rand Paul says President Bill Clinton a sexual predator. Says nothing of Justice Clarence Thomas.”
“Makes perfect sense if one just thinks,” one person said in response. “Clarence Thomas isn’t donating & campaigning for Republicans.”
“No he’s just a sexual predator deciding most impt cases in USA,” Dickinson said.
Trending: As Joe Biden’s mother would say…
The accusation didn’t sit well with some.
“Accusations against Justice Thomas are unfounded yet you just called him sexual predator,” one person said.
Another person observed that Dickinson’s own party is uncertain they will support or nominate him. As we reported Wednesday, the Spotsylvania County Democrat Central Committee was not too impressed with Dickinson’s lack of experience and ties to adult businesses.
One person threw the race card at Dickinson for targeting Justice Thomas.
“You must be racist going after the judge and not sweet bill (sic) Clinton,” tweeted “Jimmy Faulkner.”
Another person sarcastically said Dickinson misspelled “Bob Filner,” a reference to the former Democratic mayor of San Diego who left office in disgrace over multiple accusations of sexual harassment and misconduct.
CNN said last December that Filner was sentenced to “90 days in home confinement, three years’ probation, and a series of fines totaling about $1,500 for assaulting three women while in office.”
Dickinson has so far spent much of his campaign bashing Fox News on Twitter. He has also attacked the NRA and the Tea Party, falsely connecting both to the KKK, while attacking gun owners and those who watch Fox News.
He also claimed people who want the truth about the Benghazi terror attack are mentally ill, and recently accused Cantor and the Family Foundation of Virginia of feeding people to dogs, claiming the two are akin to Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. Dickinson has since deleted the tweet, but responded to this writer by saying the two had fed “everyone” to the dogs, refusing to name names.
Note: Dickinson has agreed to debate this writer Wednesday, March 6, 2014, at 5 pm Pacific time, here. A previously scheduled debate was postponed due to technical difficulties.
- Virgina Dems unsure of Mike Dickinson over connections to local adult businesses
- Va. Democrat: Those wanting answers in Benghazi terror attack ‘mentally ill’
- Virginia Democrat parrots Alan Grayson: Tea Party and KKK ‘one in the same’
- Virginia Dem. centers campaign on Fox News, NRA, calls Oliver North a ‘scumbag’
- Congressional candidate Mike Dickinson becomes unhinged on Twitter
- Conservative blog asks: ‘Are Democrats tyrants?’
- Virginia Democrat schooled after saying NRA ‘descendants of the KKK’
- Va. Dem. says gun owners like ‘little kids,’ guns need to be titled, registered
- Progressive Democrat calls on FCC to ‘monitor and regulate’ Fox News