Is that an alternate traffic route, or are you just happy to see me? Quizzical viewers of ABC 12 in Saginaw, Mich., were asking themselves similar questions on Tuesday after on-air talent Siobhan Riley used her Telestrator to draw a picture of the heavily congested downtown area. The finished “map” struck many as looking more like an outsized male member than anything else.
The MailOnline writes:
The unfortunate — if hilarious — incident happened during a live news report…. The clip of Riley’s dodgy drawing has of course gone viral and attracted plenty of smart alec comments about how maybe she had something else on her mind while she was presenting the news.
The video is below. Warning: The content is graphic.
Those who commented should take to heart the advice frequently and erroneously ascribed to Sigmund Freud that “a cigar is sometimes just a cigar.”
Neither Riley nor the station, meanwhile, has commented on the incident — which is probably their smartest move.
- Sunni man castrated by wife’s family to protest interfaith marriage
- Escort who tried to bite off man’s penis charged with attempted murder
- Car buyer performs oral sex on seller to lower sale price
- Woman denied sex retaliates by biting boyfriend’s man part
- Man with world’s largest penis frisked by TSA, other TSA-related news (Photos)
- Man arrested for ‘soliciting prostitute’ … on honeymoon
- Naked OH man rips off penis after taking hallucinogenic mushrooms
- Kathy Griffin kisses Anderson Cooper’s crotch on live TV
- FL couple has sex on restaurant table while kids, parents look on (Photos)
- Corrections officer busted for trading cookies for sexual favors
- Prosecutors come down hard on clerk who laced yogurt samples with semen