Here’s hoping that 27-year-old Pamela Held of Deer Park, N.Y., has learned her lesson. If you’re going to have your boyfriend take nude photos of you using your cell phone, offload the pictures. Don’t store them on your phone.
The steamy pictures wouldn’t have been an issue in the first place if Held hadn’t been driving without an inspection sticker back in February. That way, police wouldn’t have pulled her over. And they wouldn’t have found prescription drugs in the car, which constituted grounds to haul Held to the stationhouse.
And they wouldn’t have given her the third degree about her whereabouts that night, and she wouldn’t have surrendered her phone so they could check her text messages that verified she had been visiting a friend.
But all of those things did happen. And while Held was being processed on misdemeanor drug charges, an officer took possession of her phone.
It was not until Held was released three hours later that she discovered to her horror that the officer had helped himself to some of the more intimate contents. Twenty of her seductive poses and five videos had been sent to a private cell number. The number, her attorney determined later, belonged to Officer Sean Christian.
Held is now suing New York City and the Police Department for invasion of privacy. “It makes me sick,” she told the Daily News. “I don’t even want to think about what he’s done with them.” The NYPD has confirmed for its part that Christian, 41, who is assigned to the 104th Precinct stationhouse in Ridgewood, Queens, is the subject of an Internal Affairs investigation.
Held says she suspected something was up the night of her detention when one of the officers kept telling her she was “a beautiful girl” and should “stop hanging out with the wrong people.”
Christian is proclaiming his innocence. Detectives have examined his phone records and they seem to bear him out. It does not appear that the photos or videos were ever sent to his phone.
In the meantime, Held said she keeps surfing the Internet fearing that her intimate snaps will appear. “Who knows what he’s capable of?” she said.
- S.F. nudists stage another ‘body freedom protest parade’
- Mom forces 9-year-old to pose nude for ‘porn shots’ to send to fiancé in jail
- Woman kicked out of waterpark because of ‘full figure’ and skimpy bikini
- Nude swimmer distracts homeowner while her hubby burglarizes house
- Paula Deen offered a 6-figure salary to appear in adult film
- Woman with handgun hidden in vagina gets 25 years
- Woman busted for smuggling drugs in vagina cops plea
- Women caught at JFK smuggling drugs in makeshift diapers
- ‘Buxom bandit,’ who wore low-cut top during robberies, surrenders (Photos)
- Upstate NY women arrested for strolling naked through store
- Woman told to extinguish cigarette by airport security strips naked instead
- Nude maid service in Texas turning heads … including those of local police