The babies born alive that Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell is accused of having killed are unable to testify at his murder trial. Unfortunately for the defense, the same cannot be said for the website of Gosnell’s clinic, which despite having been scrubbed of potentially damning information, has not yet quite given up the ghost. BuzzFeed’s Andrew Kaczynski has managed to dredge up screenshots of the cached version of the site (h/t Weasel Zippers).
Although it is somewhat hard to make out, a deleted bullet point toward the middle of the site’s home page, highlighted below, reads, “Second trimester services up to 24 weeks in selected cases.”
On this page, which outlines the clinic’s “areas of practice,” the phrase late terminations appears.
Finally, as Kaczynski points out, the “general information” page, which provides the clinic’s location and hours of operation, also informs the prospective client that sedation is “optional” for an extra charge beginning at $50.
None of this evidence points to out-and-out illegality — it does not, for example, prove that Gosnell performed abortions beyond 24 weeks, as the prosecution has charged. It does however paint a picture of a practitioner more than willing to test the limits of the law — and in a manner that placed the almighty dollar (so reviled by the current administration and its minions in the press) over the well-being of his patients, living and otherwise.
- Liberal media react to Gosnell trial: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- What if an abortionist was tried for murdering babies born live and no one came to the trial?
- MSM disgraces itself in abortion doctor trial
- Planned Parenthood rep argues for killing babies born alive after failed abortion
- Doctor who joked about live babies he aborted on trial for murder
- Video: Manhattan college students play “baby-killing” game
- Daily Kos salutes trashing of NYC ‘Cost of Teen Pregnancy’ PSAs
- One of Al Gore’s political stooges tells why Paul Ryan ‘likes fetuses so much’
- Touré tweets ‘get your abortions NOW in case the Republicans win’
- University displays billboard-sized naked vaginas in pro-abortion exhibit
- The vagina monolith: Suggestive sculpture under wraps at Wasilla High School
- College hosts sex and masturbation tutorial in a church
- University to sponsor workshop on better orgasms for co-eds (Photos)
- University of Minnesota sponsors ‘unfair to be white’ campaign (Photos)
- Liberal feminist group: ‘If our reproductive choices are denied, so are yours’