Oops: WHO quietly admits China never reported coronavirus as previously claimed

Oops: WHO quietly admits China never reported coronavirus as previously claimed
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus. WHO video

[Ed. – That’s a really big oopsie.  And guess where the WHO did find out about the COVID-19 virus.]

China and its allies at the WHO insisted in multiple interviews and press conferences that China came to the health organization with information about the virus. This is now known to be false. The WHO’s backtracking lends credibility to a recent congressional investigation that determined China concealed information about the virus and did not initially inform the WHO, as it was required to do.

The WHO’s updated timeline, posted online this week, now states that officials first learned about the virus on Dec. 31, 2019, through information posted on a U.S. website by doctors working in Wuhan, where the virus first emerged. This contradicts the agency’s initial timeline, which said that China first presented this information at that date.

That initial timeline stated that the “Wuhan Municipal Health Commission, China, reported a cluster of cases of pneumonia in Wuhan, Hubei Province” on Dec. 31.

Trending: Weirdest yet? In 48 hours, Biden TWICE says Latinos are diverse, ‘unlike African-American community’

Continue reading →