[Ed. – This despite the release of an NBC News/WSJ poll that finds 67% percent saying they have reservations or are ‘very uncomfortable’ with a candidate being a socialist, 57% with someone who had a heart attack in the last year, and 53% with someone who’s older than 75.]
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said Tuesday he will not release any more medical records during his presidential bid, arguing he’s already released sufficient information to quell concerns about his health.
Sanders, the current front-runner for the Democratic nomination, has faced questions about his health since he suffered a heart attack in October. He insisted at a CNN town hall Tuesday night that the release of three letters from his doctors at the end of December declaring him healthy were sufficient disclosures.
“We have released, I think … quite as much as any other candidate has. We released two rather detailed letters from cardiologists and we released a letter that came from the head of the U.S. Congress medical group, the physicians there. So I think we have released a detailed report, and I’m comfortable with what we have done,” he said.