[Ed. – It’s not clear what tightrope Fox may think it’s walking. Clearly, Fox news viewers would favor keeping Judge Jeanine on the air. Her broadcast would probably be a bigger draw on 16 March, in fact. The outrage faction against Pirro isn’t part of FNC’s core audience. Presumably it’s trying to go after her sponsors – but Fox has to know that caving to the attack-the-sponsors gambit will just keep it coming back bigger and bigger. Better to ride it out and get a win with a relatively cheaply produced show than have to make a stand with a big, expensive one (like Tucker Carlson’s).]
“Judge Jeanine” isn’t holding court Saturday night.
Fox News Channel replaced tonight’s broadcast of Jeanine Pirro’s weekly program with a repeat episode of its documentary series “Scandalous,” just days after the 21st Century Fox-owned cable-news network said it condemned remarks the outspoken host made about Minnesota Democrat Ihan Omar.
The change in Fox News’s schedule was evident in an on-screen cable guide. But a Pirro broadcast had been placed in newspaper TV listings for this evening.
When reached for comment, a Fox News spokesperson said, “We’re not commenting on internal scheduling matters” and declined to elaborate.