[Ed. – In a day of 200 rocket and mortar launches from Gaza, Israel conducted the largest military attack on Gaza since 2014. Although Hamas agreed to a quick ceasefire, the incendiary kite attacks resumed almost immediately. The kite arson is wreaking significant agricultural and environmental destruction in Israel; it’s only a matter of time until the GoI will have to act decisively. The IDF has finally started targeting the terrorist kite and balloon launchers directly.]
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu clearly denied in opening remarks to Sunday’s government cabinet meeting that the ceasefire arranged with Gaza’s ruling Hamas terror organization includes an agreement for continuing its arson kite and firebomb balloon attacks flown across the border at Israel.
“I heard it being said that Israel has agreed to a ceasefire that would allow the continuation of terrorism by incendiary kites and balloons; this is incorrect,” the prime minister said.
“We are not prepared to accept any attacks against us and we will respond appropriately.” …
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Looney Toons
Not unexpectedly, by late afternoon arson attacks against Israel had already resumed; but so did immediate Israeli air strikes against the terror squads launching the arson kites and firebomb balloons across the border into Israel.