[Ed. – The media haven’t found thoughtful ways to counteract the effect Trump achieves by fearlessly proposing what he really wants to do. They’ll manage to saddle up long enough to bleat something about “racism” and “white supremacy” in relation to the immigration proposal, both of which are idiotic, but they’ll be thankful to have the Weinstein scandal to flog in the meantime. Their ground is surer on that. Myself, I don’t ever want to see Weinstein’s face again.]
Most Americans support President Trump’s immigration reform plans that aim to cut illegal entries and boost the hiring of legal Americans, according to a new survey just being circulated. …
The key findings:
- 71 percent call on companies to offer jobs to Americans before foreign workers.
- 82 percent of voters support a law that would strengthen sentencing penalties for illegals who had previously been deported and strengthens laws against illegal immigrants who commit crimes in the U.S.
- 76 percent want more ICE officers.
- 75 percent support Trump’s focus on jailing MS-13 members
- 73 percent believe immigrants must be able to support themselves financially. …