[Ed. – Apparently Not-The-Onion.]
An Omaha dad who mistakenly ate some marijuana brownies didn’t enjoy the experience.
Omaha police officers were called to a house near 90th and Maple Streets about 9:45 p.m. Tuesday to investigate an accidental overdose. They learned that a 53-year-old man had been unloading groceries and found some brownies in the back seat of a car that his adult children had used earlier in the day.
The man ate four of the brownies.
The man’s wife told police that as she and her husband were watching TV, he noted that he was getting “bad anxiety.” …
Paramedics called to the scene…noted that he was displaying odd behavior — crawling around on the floor, randomly using profanities and calling the family cat a “bitch.”